We inform you transparently when and how we securely keep your personal data in our company Process. Dealing with our customers and prospects is a matter of trust for us. Therefore we take the protection of your private data seriously and attach great importance to the careful and safe handling of your private data and the protection of this data against misuse. In order to make you feel safe and comfortable with your data in our company, we always act in compliance with the relevant provisions on the protection of personal data and data security. As part of our data protection policy, we would like to provide you with the following Information on data protection information about when we store which data and how we use it – of course in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations. Bestimmungen.
As the responsible body, we take the company Autonautic, Kranenburgerstr. 2, D-47533 Kleve, tel.: +49 2821-7383808 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org all legally necessary measures to protect your personal data.
If you have any questions about data protection, please contact our data protection officer Mr. Joek Röttjers Kranenburgerstr. 2, 47533 Kleve, Tel. +49 2821-7383808, Email: email@example.com
When do we collect personal information from you?
We process personal data, such as inventory data, such as your name, address, account, ID or telephone number, bank details if required, or your email address.
Otherwise, we only collect, process or use personal data from you if you voluntarily provide it to us on your/her/her/her/your/other legal allowed or you have consented. This usually happens when you are working with us for a enter into a business relationship, such as contracts, obtaining offers, commissioning repairs, requesting advice or using other services of our company.
We will always obtain your consent for further purposes. The legal basis is laid down in the European General Data Protection Regulation, inter alia, in Articles 6, 7 and your rights thereof in Articles 12-21.
The storage period depends on the legal requirements. If you have any contracts with us, the storage period is usually 10 years. Your personal data, which we, for example, for the promotion of quotations, we will only store them as long as we use them for processing, tracking and possible clarifications. Longer storage times occur, in the case of permanent customer relationships. We will delete your data no later than 10 years from the date where the last active interaction with you existed. If necessary, you may be able to archives, which result in longer retention periods. This is due to the fact that, in archive systems, individual records cannot be deleted. For these archive systems, general deletion periods. Access to the archive systems is only left to the managing director.
What do we use your data for?
We use the personal data provided by you exclusively for the purposes communicated or agreed, i.e. usually for the execution of the contract concluded with you or for answering your request or for information about our offers and services within the scope of the consent given by you.
We also use your data within the legal framework:
• To pass on to cooperating companies, e.g. to comply with our contractual obligations towards you.
• For disclosure/disclosure to public authorities.
• For disclosure/disclosure to holders of copyright and performance rights.
It is possible that we may share your data with the following other companies for the purposes above Submit. However, we will inform you at the appropriate point and, if required to give your consent:
• To carefully selected financing partners and other audited business partners with whom we work together to offer you products and services. This is what we do only within the framework of the strict requirements of data processing on behalf of the commission.
The full responsibility for data processing remains with Autonautic.
Where will my data be processed?
Your data will always be processed in Germany. Data processing only takes place abroad in individual cases and within the legal limits.
How secure is my data?
In order to protect your data from unauthorized access and misuse, we have taken extensive technical and operational security measures in accordance with German law.
Securing personal data
We back up your data according to the state of the art. As an example, the following safeguards are used to protect your personal data from misuse or other unauthorized processing:
• Access to personal data is restricted only to a limited number of beneficiaries for the stated purposes.
• Sensitive data is also stored in encrypted form only.
• The IT systems for processing the data are technically sealed off from other systems in order to prevent unauthorized access, e.g. by hacking.
• In addition, access to these IT systems is constantly monitored in order to detect and prevent abuse at an early stage.
Video recording & video surveillance using video image camera technology on the company premises
Purpose of processing
• Exercise of the right of the house
• Assertion of claims against customers, interested parties, service providers and visitors
• Prosecution of criminal offences
• Personal data used
Categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or are still being disclosed
• Law enforcement agencies
The deadline for deleting the video recordings is 7 days.
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard drive by a website. Cookies do no harm to your computer and does not contain viruses. The cookies of our Internet pages do not collect any personal data about you.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a corresponding browser add-on.
Will my data be passed on to third parties, for example to authorities?
Yes, some data must be passed on under strict contractual and legal requirements:
• To external service providers for data processing: When service providers come into contact with personal data of our customers, this is done within the framework of a so-called Order data processing. This is expressly provided for by law (Art. 26 or Article 28 General Data Protection Regulation).
• Due to legal obligation: In certain cases, we are legally obliged to transmit data to a requesting government agency.
In addition, we do not pass on any data to third parties unless you have expressly consented or this is provided for by law.
Can I get information about my stored data and have it corrected?
They may provide information free of charge on the extent, origin and recipients of the stored data as well as the purpose of storage. You can request at any time that that incorrect data is corrected.
What rights do you have?
Your subsequent rights are enshrined in the European General Data Protection Regulation. We respect these rights and assure you at your request to process them as soon as possible.
• Article 15 Right to information
• Article 16 Correction
• Article 17 Deletion, ‘Right to be forgotten’
• Article 18 Right to restrict processing
• Article 19 Rights of communication
• Article 20 Right to data portability
• Article 21 Right to object
Can I have my data deleted?
You can request the deletion of your data at any time. This right is limited only if the
• Data subject to a statutory retention period, e.g. by the Tax Ordinance.
• Data are essential for the fulfilment of the purpose of the contract.
• Data to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information.
• Data to fulfil a legal obligation to which the controller is subject.
• Data relating to the performance of a task which is in the public interest or carried out in the exercise of official authority are processed.
• Data are processed for reasons of public interest in the field of public health.
Data is processed for:
• Archive purposes in the public interest
• scientific or historical research purposes, or
• for statistical purposes.
• Data processed to assert, exercise or defend legal claims
Can I have my data transferred by machine?
• You have the right to receive personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
• We will respond to your request without hindrance, provided that
• the processing is based on consent in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, point (a) or Article 9, paragraph 2, (a) or a contract in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, (b), and
• the processing is carried out using automated procedures.
If necessary, this right may be exercised to a limited extent:
• if data transmission is not possible due to the special type of storage or only with a disproportionate effort and is not possible for technical reasons.
The information and information on these pages does not constitute an assurance or guarantee, whether it is express or implied. In particular, they do not constitute an implied commitment or guarantee regarding the quality, merchantability, suitability for specific purposes or non-infringement of laws and patents.
Your right to appeal
You have the option of contacting the said data protection officer or a data protection supervisory authority with a complaint.
National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Officer
P.O. Box 20 04 44
Status and change: